Saturday, November 09, 2013

Indirection

Why is it that people like to be so indirect when it come to things happening? I really hate it. I honestly prefer if you were direct is straight up telling me what's wrong. Why do you need to ignore someone? Why do you need to do all this things like this? Why do you need to make it so awkward? If you don't want this friendship then let me know, don't fucking fuck around with me. Why make this friendship so awkward? If you don't want just say it. I am honestly really tired. I'm not tired of this friendship, but I am tired to need to keep on trying to sustain this friendship.

Looking back.. Honestly, I have never really see you apologize or step up to solve the problem.. Maybe it is just a selfish side I am looking at but the whole time I felt that I have been always the one to step up and try to resolve a problem between us.. It's always I that have to call you and apologize that I be the one to always calling you to talk things out. When will it be your turn? Or have it not been realized that this is tiring me out a lot.. Yeah, you may have a 'pride' that goes with the saying "You'll never back out in a argument and that you'll never apologize." I have my pride too and there is only so much I'll do, so much I can only bend and push my limits for a friendship.

This time, I told myself. I will continue on this friendship and put the required effort in it. But if you put no effort in the friendship, I wouldn't bother anymore. This time, I mean it. I won't bother to go that extra mile to sustain this friendship, there is only so much I can do and I am getting tired already. Why make it seems like so disinterest in being my friend? If it is so just tell me. I'll make it easy by walking out. Cause I figured out, if you don't bother about this friendship, then I shouldn't. Obviously this friendship means nothing to you. So you're not worth it.

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment