Thursday, October 31, 2013

If I were to ask you..

If I were to ask you what do you love.. 


The answers would most probably roll off your tongue. You can say you love your mum, you love your dad, you love your brother, you love your pet, you love reading, you love writing, you love music, you love tattoo, you love your best friend...But how long do you think you can go on until...









You finally say you love yourself? 


And this leads me to start thinking why do we not love ourselves? Is it because of society that bring us to think that we aren't worth the love? Or was it past experience that made you feel that you weren't love by people around you? Or maybe, you just see others better than yourselves? Is that why we don't love ourselves? 

This world is a really tough world to live in. I can tell you straight up I love myself.. but there are so many parts of myself that I want to change. And this blog will tell you what are the things I want to change about myself. It actually isn't here to tell you. It's here to remind myself which parts of my live have I fucked up so badly, and why I still don't love myself. 

SHORT INTRO

There isn't anything much to know actually. I am a pretty boring person. I love to read and I love music. This two are my escapes in life. Not only that, I love my friends. And I mean it when I say I love them. Every single one of them, even though I act like as if I hate them or I always disturb/bully them. But I am thankful that some of my friends know that I don't mean it why i disturb them.. but oh well, one thing I hate about is how I treat my friends sometimes. I have fucked up issues within myself. And lastly, if there is anymore important things you need to know it is that I hold on dearly to my pride. My pride means a lot to me. However, there a circumstances where I can put my pride down.. but I have yet to come across any. 

Love x.
Emily. 

No comments:

Post a Comment